Thursday 30 June 2016

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June 2016 challenge


Month by month I am always overwhelmed by the number of entries for this challenge - 457 during June - and the willingness to share your inspirational crafting with us - thank you so much for making this such a successful venture and also, of course, to my wonderful DT.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner for the June challenge and this is the result of using random.org:

Number 415: pst (Petra),
who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Petra.  Please email me at craftyhazelnut@gmail.com with your full name and address so that I can post your prize.

The challenge for July 2016 is here

I look forward to seeing your entries

There is a prize of :

Love to craft A Beautiful Life 6" x 6" paper pad by Trimcraft
8 designs - 24 sheets - 120 gsm

Plus a bonus this month:
Co-ordinating wooden frames and accordion stickers 



2 comments:

LinkWithin