Monday 31 October 2016

Winner of Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper October 2016 challenge


We had so many wonderful entries for our October challenge - thank you so much for your support and willingness to share your lovely creativity with us. We hope you will join in our November challenge.

Unfortunately, there could only be one winner for the October challenge and this is the result of using random.org:


Number 186: Desire Fourie,
who shared this lovely card:


Congratulations, Desire. Please email me at craftyhazelnut@gmail.com with your full name and address so that I can post your prize.

The challenge for November 2016 is here

I look forward to seeing your entries


This is the prize for this month's challenge:

Rose Garden Creations A5 paper pad
32 sheets
with 4 x 8 designs
200 gsm

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow thank you so much Hazel. I cant believe that I was the lucky winners. Also thank you for the awesome prize. I will email you with my postal addie. Thanks so much again for a wonderful challenge here.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin